• We are an independent evangelical congregation meeting in Croxley Green.
• Each Lord's Day, we partake of the Lord's Supper (1 Corinthians 11:26) commencing at 10.30 a.m. This is followed by a Bible study or prayer meeting.
• We ask visitors, not known to local believers, to bring a "letter of commendation" (2 Corinthians 3:1).
Who We Are
• We come from different nationalities and walks of life, with the common bond of having a personal knowledge of Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord.
• We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God for mankind. It presents the Lord Jesus Christ as the Son of God, who came to reveal the Father. By His death, burial and resurrection, He made possible the forgiveness of sins. Salvation and eternal life are God's free gifts to all who through repentance and faith receive Jesus Christ as Saviour and confess Him as Lord.
• We hold to all the fundamentals of the evangelical faith as outlined in the Word of God, the Bible.
• Please contact us at croxleyfellowship AT live DOT co DOT uk for further information.
About Croxley Green, Hertfordshire
• Croxley Green is a small town of approximately 5,000 dwellings and 12,000 residents located between Watford (to the north-east) and Rickmansworth (to the south-west) in Hertfordshire, England. It is about 20 miles north-west of London and is situated within the boundaries of Three Rivers District Council.
Explore Church • Please note that we are not connected with Explore Church, Fuller Way, Croxley Green and do not meet in their premises.